Reorganizing Around Love
Kuan Yin’s Transformation Game
The key to remaining positive in difficult times is to remember the bottom line – you are a being of love. Sometimes we forget or never believed it in the first place. We allow past patterns of fear, hatred or abuse to influence us. One of the main ways that this happens is through confusion.
Did you know that a person who is stuck in confusion is probably under the influence of karmic patterns of abuse? Some patterns are about individual karma and some are collective patterns. In other words, we are all affected by them in one way or another. A poignant example would be the tragedy of 9/11. All of us share the collective karma of that event, although the level of our involvement varies with each of us, of course.
The game below is made up of Intuitive Learning Circles that can help you disentangle from collective karma that is causing you harm in the present. Simply go through the game by answering pertinent questions that will activate your heart wisdom and give you a new perspective.
Healing Karmic Patterns Can Shift Negative Collective Patterns Into Positive Well Being
The question that Kuan Yin would like you to consider as you gaze softly at this Intuitive Learning Circle is:
“In what aspect of my life am I experiencing confusion or fear?”
Use the answer that comes to you as the basis for the game so that you can disengage from the confusion and release your fears very quickly. If there is more than one situation causing you to be angry or fearful, go ahead and play the game again specifically for each situation.
The best way to take the energy out of anything is to stop feeding it and turn your attention to whatever you love. That is exactly what this past life healing game will help you to do with these unconscious patterns.
How to Play Healing Karmic Patterns:
Simply gaze softly at the images below while you ponder the statements or questions that go with them. Use the symbols to help you go within and access new energy and clarity. What you do with the information you come up with is up to you!
1. To begin, look at this symbol and repeat to yourself several times:
“I am ready, willing and able to shift my perception from negative to positive.”
2. While looking at this circle, think of an aspect of your life that is troubling you. Ask your heart:
“What doesn’t seem right about how I am feeling?” or “Is there a particular time when I feel especially anxious or confused?”
3. Notice how this situation agitates you and opens your mind to confusion and turmoil. Breathe a few times and allow this circle to calm you down and get back into balance.
4. Use this circle to really tune into your heart. You can do this by focusing your attention on your actual, physical heart. Once you feel a connection, ask for help from your Soul resources.
5. Use this symbol to help you dissolve any feelings of agitation, heaviness, anger or fear that you might be feeling right now. You can imagine the turmoil is like black clouds. Continue to use your imagination to bring in the Sun and see the clouds breaking apart, dissipating into a clear, blue sky.
6. Now take a moment and focus on something or someone that you truly love. It could be a place in nature, a favorite animal, a person that you care deeply for. You can use this affirmation if you like:
“I turn my attention towards love.”
It also helps to place an image of what you love in the center, blank area of the circle. Be sure to take all the time you need with this.
7. Imagine that you are creating something beautiful as an expression of your love. Allow yourself to plant the karmic seeds in your mind for love to blossom and grow.
8. Continue to visualize being calm and serene. Let your body drop into that feeling and let yourself unwind. You know what that feels like don’t you? So relaxed and very, very calm.
9. If you really want to find out what it’s like to receive love, gaze softly at this symbol and play with your breath for a few minutes. If you’re uncomfortable or tight – move around. If your breathing feels stilted or anxious vary the tempo, the length and breadth of it. Stretch. Fire breathe. Whatever it takes,
“I let go of the constraints that inhibit my body, mind and spirit.”
10. Send any remaining heaviness or turmoil to the Sun.
As it goes, feel the lightness and ease spreading throughout your entire body.
Your shoulders are dropping.
Your breathing has gotten deeper and deeper.
You are surrounded by protection and comfort.
11. Now, we want to be sure that you’re heading in the right direction, so, use this circle with the affirmation until you feel the change has taken place:
“I’m heading in the direction of love.”
12. Finally, make a firm decision that you are done with this abuse and that you’re not going back. With this circle, find the holes or openings that take you back to the past and close them – as if they were never really there.
“All holes are sealed and healed.”
Now that you’ve extricated yourself from all that, take some time to rest and nurture yourself. Now would be a great time to take a walk or spend time in nature – doing something you love. Allow yourself to receive the blessings that come from leaving the past behind and healing karmic patterns of abuse.
Rheanni Lightwater © 2010 -16 All Rights Reserved.
Contact Soul Resources, LLC for your Private Session in Santa Fe, NM>>
The circles and charts that make up this game come from